Want to get involved? Interested in supporting youth on their path to success? Join Steps to Success as a volunteer!
STS is always looking for extra help from the Brookline and Greater Boston communities for a variety of program needs.
By volunteering for our programs, you can give back to your community by inspiring the next generation and helping us take the steps to success necessary to fulfill our mission.
STS’ volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- After School Homework Helper
- Event Planning
- Mailings and Publicity
- Professional Mentor for College Students
- Field Trip Chaperone
- Event Volunteers
- Graphic Design/Marketing Materials
- Have an expertise? Lead a workshop for our Leadership Teams or Parent Council!
Why Volunteer for STS?
- Be a mentor to students within the Brookline community
- Inspire youth to succeed in school, in life, and to follow their passions
- Help us in our work to close the achievement gap
- Give back to your local community
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Through my role as an AmeriCorps Volunteer with STS I have been able to work with various stakeholders to develop and manage an instruction program, advise and tutor 30+ students ranging from 9th grade – college, help expand an existing program (WCY), and countless other tasks. I’m grateful that my time at STS has made me more aware of the issues surrounding college access and retention, and how my role as a librarian can play a bigger role in making sure that underrepresented students can get into, and thrive, in college or opportunities that ensure their professional success as adults. As an aside, through this experience I have become more confident in my own ability to manage and juggle multiple projects. I believe my experience has made me more equipped for leadership opportunities within my own profession, and I look forward to my next chapter.”
— Ashleigh C.