“I see the remarkable difference Steps to Success has made for our students who reside in public housing. This innovative program is an example of how doors can be opened for students by doing business differently.”
– William H. Lupini, Former Superintendent, Public Schools of Brookline
Double the success of our students and become a champion of educational equity!
Generous support from individuals and private foundations account for approximately two thirds of the Steps to Success budget each year. The remaining third is funded by local, state and federal grants, as well as from the Public Schools of Brookline. Steps to Success is fiscally-sponsored by Third Sector New England.
How can you support our mission?
Your gift supports the continued support of Steps to Success students from Elementary School to college.
- $1000 Provides a stipend to support a summer youth intern’s experience and training
- $500 Provides a college student with textbooks for one semester
- $250 Provides one student with a Chromebook
- $100 Provides an outdoor excursion for an elementary school student
Ways to Donate
You can show your support directly to Steps to Success through our online donation page HERE or through these other methods:
- Donate by Check: Checks should be made out to “Steps to Success Inc.” and mailed to:
Steps to Success
PO Box 470421
Brookline Village, MA 02447
- Donate In-Kind Items: Used but well-maintained computers and printers and other items are gratefully accepted. Please call the Steps Office at 617-713-5310.
- Donate Skills and Expertise: Interested individuals, please visit the Volunteer page and fill out a volunteer form. Corporate and Educational Institutions, please call the Steps Office at 617-713-5310.
A special thanks to our League of Champions
Members of the STS League of Champions have contributed $1K or more in support of our programs in the current or previous fiscal year. We tip our hats to these generous donors for championing educational equity and supporting STS’s mission to enhance educational outcomes for students from low-income families.
Interested in being a Champion?
Contact Shoma Haque at email@example.com
We would like to thank our generous sponsors for their commitment to the mission of Steps to Success. Your backing ensures that our students will receive the programming, advising, and support they need for successful futures. Thank you!